Friday, October 26, 2007

Me and the Lord

Cold fronts are something that I greatly anticipate around here. Well Monday morning I got my prayer. It was cold and rainy all day and I was praising the Lord for it. Monday night as I was walking home from a friends house I stopped and I looked at the sky and it was amazing. The clouds were low and thick and yet they had little cracks in them everywhere. You could just barely make out the moon and because of the glare it looked like there were 2 moons. As I stood there staring at the sky I was overwhelmed with the Lord. I stood there for a good 5 minutes in the freezing cold just talking to the Lord. It was one of those moments when you realized who you are truly serving and who we are going to meet one day. I was praising the Lord for the cold front he had given to us (i felt like it was a gift just for me) and I was just overwhelmed with love for Him. So if you haven't today take the time to just stop even just for 5 minutes and enjoy the Lord. That's all He really wants is to be enjoyed by us.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful moment ... thanks for the reminder ...

Anonymous said...

mi Amor esto son los momentos mas hermosos... te amo Sweething.