Saturday, February 23, 2008

One of those Days...

Have you ever had one of those days where everything is just making you sad? Well that was me yesterday. I couldn't seem to stop crying.
I love being a stay at home mom but sometimes it just seems so overwhelming. My 3 young kids get so bored at home all day and they having been able to make any friends yet and they were crying and I was crying. I'm trying to keep the house clean and they are so bored they are just running all over the place and it's to cold to play outside....... I just needed an adult to talk to.


BUt it's moring now and I've feeling much better. It also helps that I have an amazing husband who is terrific about helping me and just being alltogether wonderful!!!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yes I have had more than one of those days ... I'm glad we got to "chat" this afternoon!